WAN MUHAMAD NOR SYAWALLUDDIN BIN WAN MUZAHAR
My motivation, commitment and pre-existing skills will allow me to fit into your work environment and immediately start supporting needs of your organization. Open to any suitable engineering position that suits my talent, experience and potential to be a successful mechanical engineer such as design, maintenance, process or manufacturing. Good knowledge in Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and pressure relief valve (PRV). Excellent at hands on work, CAD design and simulation software (FYP based on SHELL research project).
1) Industrial Training (Jan 2019 – Aug 2019) at PETRONAS Chemical Low Density Poly-Ethylene (PCLDPE)
– Industrial training assigned under Technical Services Department for Inspection Section.
– Designed a 3D layout of LDPE plant for process flow and DOSH inspection.
– Assigned to restructure a well organised procedure for maintenance and testing of a Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) based on research and knowledge.
– Prepared mark up isometric drawing of piping circuit for the inspector.
– Learned about Non-Destructive Testing (NDT): Ultrasonic Testing (UT), Magnetic Testing (MT), Dye Penetrant Testing (DPT) and Radiography Testing (RT).
2) Research Assistant (Jan 2018 – Apr 2018) at Centre for Automotive Research and Electric Mobility (CAREM)
– Appointed to execute PETRONAS fuel testing run for CVCC and single-cylinder engine.
– Assisted in installation of control panel box for the Linear Generator.
– Designed and built a Closed Loop Fuel Circulation according to guidelines. It is now being used by PETRONAS Research Sdn. Bhd. in Bangi for future projects.
3) Research Assistant (Jan 2017 – Apr 2017) at CAREM
– Designed and built a support structure for control panel box (AutoCAD and SMA Welding).
– Identified and restored critical components of a damaged go-cart’s engine.
– Assisted in assembly of Free Piston Linear Generator (FPLG) according to design drawings.
– Conducted condition monitoring of pressure and temperature on an engine to operate within specified limit and for technical report preparation.
– Conducted system diagnostics and root cause analysis (RCA) on gas analyser failure.
CATIA / AutoCAD / ADAMS (basic simulation) / Design of experiment (DOE) / ANSYS Meshing (unstructured mesh) / ANSYS Fluent (CFD simulation) / Microsoft Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/Outlook / ReliaSoft (Weibull/ BlockSim)