Siti Aisyah binti Zakaria – Intern Chemical Engineer
I am a fresh graduate from University of New South Wales, Australia with Bachelor’s Degree of Chemical Engineering (Honours Class 2 Division 1). I am seeking the opportunity to apply for chemical engineer position (entry-level) or any job position that suitable with my field where my skills will be of value. In November 2018, I have undergone internship training at Petronas Research Sdn Bhd, Bangi for 3 months. From this industrial internship, I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for long-term success in this field. I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and solid education experience has prepared me for an immediate contribution to your organization.
Industrial Internship (Nov 2018 – Feb 2019)
PETRONAS Research Sdn Bhd (Department Speciality Chemistry and Technology)
- Actively participate in researching the development of carbohydrate surfactant for downstream and upstream application
- Partake in synthesis and performing testing of the product samples as well as experienced to do some design of experiments (DOE) work to characterize the samples for data analysis.
- Familiarise with the documentation processing and handling the experimental data throughout my internship period
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office/ MATLAB Programming/ AutoCAD/ Aspen Plus/ GraphPad Prism 8/ Visio
- Engineering drawing, sizing for plant commissioning.
- Design calculation accordance with specification and regulation.
- Analytical analysis using GC-MS and LC-MS
- Good communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Enthusiastic and persistent
- Strong critical skills