Munzir Abdullah Zawawi – Civil Engineer
I am a B.Eng. (Bachelor of Engineering) graduate with intermediate experience in Civil and Structural design that are motivated to start up my career to capitalize my skills, where my 2D & 3D AutoCAD certificate can be utilize in civil engineering design. Graduated from International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) with first class honors, I have acquired a solid grasp on theoretical knowledge and sound overall knowledge in principles and practices of Transportation Engineering, Traffic Management and Industrialized Building System. I also deeply committed towards lifelong learning and openly welcome tough challenges with energy and enthusiasm. I would like to utilize the work efficiency and organizational skills to contribute the overall success of the organization and looking for an entry level position in Civil Engineering field located at Selangor and Johor Bahru area.
Khairi Consult Sdn. Bhd.- June 2019-August 2019 – Civil Engineer Trainee
- Assigned as Civil Engineer Trainee under Road Department, assisted the engineer to produce road alignment for JKR related projects. Managed to experience in Road Inspection and Visual Road Condition in Klang Valley area.
- Assigned at DASH expressway site project, experienced MLT test and ICE audit at various packages and toll station. Followed the beam production process and beam launching.
- Assigned at KVMRT SSP line office to learn the management process between the PDP, SC and WPC for mega project. Participated in safety induction course, viaduct inspection for package V210. Observed the SBG launching, cube test, rubber bearing test and painting test for steel structural parts.
- Computer Skills: AutoCAD / Revit / Geostudio / C++ / Microsoft Office / Microsoft Project
- Key Competencies: Leadership and Management / Design Engineering / Communication and Negotiation
- Managed to secure 1st Runner-Up for FELDA 2.0 Timber Design Competition 2018
- Achieved 1st Place at the “Bridge The Future 2017” Bridge Modelling Competition
- Represented Department for Integrated Design Project Showcase Competition (IdeaLab 2019)
- Selected to be in the Top 30 for UTM International Bridge Competition 2012