Muhammad Zulhusni Zahari – Protege Facilities Asset Management
Young graduate engineer with experience in Oil and Gas tender projects in a oil and gas company during a 6 months internship. Experienced SolidWorks, MATLAB, Catia, and AutoCAD user. Involved in facilities management and maintenance for Protégé program. Seeking a position such as Mechanical Engineer, Project Engineer, Facilities Engineer or any engineering position that’s suit with my education/experience, where I could grow and become an asset to the company.
Webhelp APAC (Oct 2020 – Present)
FACILITY ASSET MANAGEMENT (PROTÉGÉ)
- Job roles: Protégé as Facility Asset Management and attach to Facilities Department and reporting to Facilities
- Developed communication skills during 4 months of soft skills module through virtual training from SAP Program.
- Performed detailed weekly report for access card and production of cards for new hire while demonstrating high level of management skills in maintaining the building and office card management
- To develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and vendors from various company such as Coway and
- Ensuring a smooth delivery and pickup process of company’s assets by setting up CAS Engineering and City Link delivery.
- Responsible for possession of office keys
- Ability to perform asset tagging on numerous company’s assets with minimal
- Supervision of FM200 system for Server room and Uninterrupted Power Supply room.
Ranhill Worleyparsons Sdn Bhd
(Feb 2020 – July 2020)
PROPOSAL ENGINEER (INTERNSHIP)
- Job roles: Intern as Trainee Proposal Engineer and attach to Proposal Department and reporting to Proposal
- Prepare and execute presentations concerning past projects to assist new
- Manage and prepare project details such as project number, project name, contract type, contract value etc. in Microsoft Excel, as an act of preparatory for any future inquiry made by clients.
- Liaison with Senior Project Engineer, Project Manager and Senior Document Controller to obtain necessary historical information about past
- Manage and keep accurate records of past projects in PED (Project Experience Database) contained in Ranhill Global
- Succeeded in producing detailed project records and reaching completion percentage of 60% out of more than 100
- Assist Senior Document Controller in sorting out missing documents and embedded documents (OGP- RMP Project).
- Sorting, numbering, filing, and retrieval of both electronic and hardcopy document with guidance from Senior Document
Computer Skills: MS Office/ AutoCAD/ CATIA/ MATLAB/SolidWorks/ C++/ Ultimaker Cura
Technical Skills: Can interpret mechanical drawings/ Knowledge of vehicle engine component/
Professional Skills: Project Management Skills/ Excellent skills in communication and collaboration/ Well developed leadership skills/ Good time management/ Multitasking