MOHAMMAD SHAIFUL HAKIMIE BIN KASIM – Intern Welding and Quality Inspection
I graduated from UniKL-MFI in Bachelor of Engineering Technology (HONS) in Welding & Quality Inspection with 6 months internship training as a Trainee QC Engineer at Care Ion Engineering Sdn Bhd.
To seek a new entry level such as Welding Engineer, QA/QC Engineer, Project Engineer or Inspection Engineer.
Care Ion Engineering Sdn Bhd (July 2019 – Dec 2019)
QC ENGINEER (Trainee Engineer/Intern)
Company info: Provide an engineering service such as tank cleaning, mechanical engineering & maintenance work and material handling & testing. Job roles: As Trainee Quality Control Engineer. Attach and report to Technical Service Department (TSD)
- Responsible to supervise a hydrostatic testing work that consists cleaning, filling, testing, gauging and dewatering
- Monitoring a Positive Material Identification testing (PMI) to get the assurance for verification of specialty metal parts.
- Responsible for monitoring all parameter during blasting & painting process.
- Provide solution including technical reports. Make decision for any action to be taken due to the quality problems.
- To check and ensure the effective implementation of Quality Management system.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive filing system and computer database for all documents to be retained in the document control center.
- Manage the operation of the document control center to ensure that all users have the latest revision of appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
English & Malay / Fair in French
MS Office Suite / AutoCAD/Autodesk / Tekla Structure
Professional & Technical Skills
- Basic knowledge in type of corrosion
- Good knowledge in welding defect
- Familiarity with ASME IX Boiler & Pressure vessel code