Mohamad Afriyansah Bin Mohamad Kassim – Software-Defined Network Engineer
A professional SDN Engineer with 2 years working experiences in Software-Defined Infrastructure and Solution. Seeking a position such as Network Engineer, Cloud Engineer or Electronic Engineer or any engineering position that is suit with my education/experience, where I can grow & become an asset.
Fujitsu Telecommunications Asia Sdn. Bhd.— Aug 2018 – Present—Software-Defined Network Engineer Engage in NFV MANO and SD-WAN infrastructure; both software and hardware, including design, implementation, testing, operation, and support.
Huawei Technologies (M) Sdn. Bhd.—Mar 2017 – July 2018—PROJECT ENGINEER / DOCUMENT CONTROLLER Responsible to perform all Post Installation Check- Out (PICO) Test, System Acceptance Test (SAT) and System Integration Test (SIT) and finish all the test without any pending item/complaint from clients. Archiving / Scanning / Printing – Renaming, Recording and Filing incoming hard or electronic copies of drawings (Internal and External).
TIME Dotcom Berhad—Apr 2016 – Mar 2017—CUSTOMER FULFILLMENT SPECIALIST Providing leadership and an overall assessment and guidance to the Customer Service team in Proactive Order Book Management including best practices.
1. MS Office Suite
2. Huawei iManager U2000
3. Silver Peak Unity Orchestrator
4. Fujitsu Virtuora Service Activator
5. ADVA Connector
6. VMware EXSi
7. Spirent Test Centre Application
1. Writing engineering test report
2. Ability to operate and setup configurations in Unix/ Linux servers and layer 2/3 hardware including for hardware virtualizations
3. Knowledge of NIOSH-TM Safety Protocol
4. Knowledge on network design for WAN & Data Centre
5. Knowledge of specific cloud enabled networks, cloud service deployment concepts, and virtualized network platforms
6. Knowledge on specific technology and products and provides background information on key SD-WAN (Software-Defined WAN) fundamentals