Emma Haslinda binti Sabri – Intern Process Engineer
I am fresh graduate from Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) Shah Alam in Bachelor of Chemical Engineering. I am seeking for an entry level position such as Process/ Production Engineer, QA/QC Engineer, Research and Development, Project Engineer or any job position that suitable with my background qualification and skills. I have undergone industrial training at KLK Oleomas Sdn Bhd as Process engineer trainee where i managed to contribute my energy and knowledge for this company.
Kuala Lumpur Kepong(KLK) Oleomas Sdn Bhd ( July 2018- September 2018) – Process Engineer Trainee
- Updated the P&ID, redrawn the process lines due to significant modifications have been done by referring MOD form due several improvement of Methyl ester fractionation plant.
- Designing the cooler Refined Glycerine which would reduce time taken to cool down before product been sent out
- Preparing the document for plant shutdown by comparing the document from previous opening vessel list.
- Updated drawing of Basic oleo 2 storage tank based on current tank arrangement of tank farm ME by adding new tank that was not in drawing, include loading/unloading line, feed and discharge line from plant together with pump tag and remark the product and tank capacity.
Microsoft office/Matlab/Aspen Plus/Basic AutoCAD/Visio
- Familiarity with engineering drawing, structural drawing, design calculation, sizing for plant
- Good knowledge in Environment and Wastewater Treatment
- Analytical analysis using FTIR and AAS
- Work well under pressure
- Strong critical skills
- Ability to work independently and team player