A’lia Najwa binti Muhamad Azmi – Fresh Graduate in Electrical Engineering
Graduating from Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP) in Bachelor (Hons) of Electrical Engineering. I am seeking for a job that can enhance my skills and gain experience that can improve my future development such as electrical engineer, electrical technician or any position that related to electrical field.
AKAS Engineering And Trading Sdn Bhd (November 2019 – February 2020)
- Exposed about construction field which is a new knowledge to learn.
- Follow supervisor to site visit and learn how to get a tender.
- Prepared the supporting document for new tender and check before submitted.
- Followed the contractor and experienced do wiring conducted by the senior.
Toray Platic (M) Sdn Bhd (June 2018 – August 2018)
Trainee Electrical Engineer
- As internship student and assigned in Electrical and Instrument Department (E&I).
- E&I section is about maintenance, project, repair and calibration of any electrical and instrument equipment in TPM include Motor and Sensor,Programmable Logic Control (PLC), Local Electrical Room(LER), Local Instrument Room(LIR) and Robot Palletizer.
- Learn about robot arm and bagging line.
- Do the vibration and shock measuring at machine plant site.
- Know the knowledge about generator component and the functional of each components. Also, do generator test weekly.
- Learn about the component inside inverter and do inverter training.
- Lastly, have a chance do megger test at panel in electrical room.
- Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Matlab
- Knowledge in electrical drawing and electrical wiring. Also know how to check motor bearing condition and how to test the functional of generator.
- Availability: Immediately
- Safety tnb passport: Active until 29/2/2023
- CIDB card: Active until 19/1/2022